Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So here I am getting another future missionary ready to head off into the amazing time to serve the Lord and I find myself thinking of the one that I have already sent.  When you are shopping for toothpaste and medicine for 2 years sometimes you get caught up in the temporal needs but now that that is all done (maybe) I find myself pointing Haley (Tyson big sister and future missionary June 27th) to the great example she has in her Missionary brother.  His words of advice both practical...(don't eat the enchiladas) and Spiritual (Obedience brings blessings...Perfect Obedience brings miracles.) are the best preparation that she could get right now.  I love seeing them so close still.  Maybe it was that time that I handcuffed them together so that they could learn to cooperate? 

Whatever it was...thank you Heavenly Father for trusting me with these...
I will cherish them always...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post here. It will be reviewed and then put on the Blog as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing!