Monday, April 8, 2013

Super Blessed

Well I feel like... Super Blessed.

This week we've been moving forward with our plans to help this area blow up. The Lord has been at our side through the rough and the best of it.

Some really cool experiences with people that I'm not sure I will send through email :) 

GC was awesome! We had some great exp there too!

I got a letter from someone who I love more then anyone in the world: My Mom. Along with her email I was blown away with the way she views one of the ways we can show our gratitude for the Atonement of the Savior Jesus Christ.

You are a child of Heavenly Father
He sent His son to reconcile us (Or, make us better again) with our Heavenly Father.
This way when we follow Jesus we can go back to live with Them one day :)

Its true

Love Elder Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post here. It will be reviewed and then put on the Blog as soon as possible.
Thanks for sharing!